Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Five Best Gaming Mice, 2015 Edition

Five Best Gaming Mice, 2015 Edition

This year's set of contenders for best gaming mouse is 60% Logitech after our nomination round, which is in line with the interest in gaming mouse brands we see across our Deals and gaming peripherals coverage. Of 2013's contenders, the DeathAdder and Naga, in their latest incarnations, make a return. Once again, five mice enter and one mouse leaves. Read up and cast your votes by starring your favorite in the comments.

Note: Discontinued products were not considered.


Five Best Gaming Mice, 2015 Edition

Logitech G502 Proteus Core

The marquee spec here is the DPI range of 200-12,000, adjustable on the fly. New ergonomics, aesthetics, and custom weight, surface calibration, and balance are all notable features here as well, especially on an $80 mouse. There are five easily movable and removable weights, and 11 customizable buttons, along with the classic Logitech dual-mode scroll wheel. Mechanical microswitches and a braided cable are also nice touches. - Kinja Gear

The G502 has instantly become my new favorite mouse, gaming or otherwise, so much so that I bought two for work and home.


Five Best Gaming Mice, 2015 Edition

Razer DeathAdder Chroma

Simple, comfortable, reliable, and more DPI settings than you'll ever need. Reasonably priced, down from the $80 when I originally bought it 2 years ago. Long periods of use don't bother my hands with this mouse. Main buttons are responsive with a nice click and side buttons sit nicely behind my thumb without having to move them much to access them unlike some of the other side buttons on mice I've had. Did I mention the Chroma is on sale for cheaper than the original with the added benefit of having a 10k DPI cap over 6.4k? - Wild Beard


Five Best Gaming Mice, 2015 Edition

Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse

Not just great for gaming, but for ALL applications. I have macros and button combinations set for Illustrator, Photoshop, Windows, Chrome, and each game that I play. The Logitech software, while prone to crashing on my system (and only mine, it seems. Works fine on wife's and daughter's) is still pretty top notch. The hardware is also superb. It has survived many hulk-smash rage quits, and even when I managed to break the axl of the scroll wheel, I was able to take it apart and fix it with a paperclip and a lighter. XD I've had mine since it came out, almost 3 years, and it shows no signs of quitting. We currently have 3 in our house, and I'll likely pick up a fourth soon so that when mine does eventually quit, I'll have a backup. - Kaostick


Five Best Gaming Mice, 2015 Edition

Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball

I have actually gamed extensively for over a decade with a trackball. I guaran-damn-tee you that my thumb twitch is faster than any of your other gaming mice in a FPS. May not have all the extra buttons, but that doesn't matter if I pop off a headshot while you drag some dinosaur mouse across the whole desk. - cablemonkey


Five Best Gaming Mice, 2015 Edition

Naga Epic Chroma Wireless MMO Gaming Mouse

Bought this mouse because I love buttons. The 12 button grid makes it so you can add a ton of useful shortcuts not just for games. I've been using it for work a lot and it's been fantastic so far! - SergioAM


Commerce covers the best products on Kinja Gear, finds you deals on those products on Kinja Deals, and asks you about your favorites on Kinja Co-Op, click here to learn more. We operate independently of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. We want your feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Gaming mouse. Naga Epic MMO mouse is my all time favorite and , fits my palm perfectly, and has a huge sensitivity range, and a speed toggle. Thanks for these wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete